This past week has been busier than normal and of course, I had to throw in some other things to make it more complicated. Like defrosting the deep freezer, reorganizing the deep and stand up freezers, and now cleaning the fridge.
The benefit to me adding in these extra things is that I now know what all we have in the freezers that should be used before it goes into the trash…. like the 8 frozen packages of flour tortillas (there will be tacos every week for the next couple months!)
So, based on what I found stashed away, here’s what’s planned for this week:
- Sunday: BBQ chicken, au gratin potatoes, veggies
- Monday: Steak, mashed potato, veggies
- Tuesday: Lasagna roll ups , copycat Olive Garden breadsticks, garden salad, and a razzleberry pie for dessert
- Wednesday: Tacos, Mexican rice, pineapple
- Thursday: Baked honey mustard chicken, egg noodles, veggies
- Friday: Cheddar sausages, mac and cheese, veggies
- Saturday: Homemade pizza
I will also be making a double batch of carmelitas to use up the heavy cream I needed for last week’s Venison Marsala. I don’t think anyone will complain about this!
Do any of you have any ideas for flour tortillas other than tacos, burritos, and enchiladas? Help me out!