Two meals are getting carried over from last week. One night we had leftovers again and another was a frozen pizza kind of night. You all know those. It’s when you are just too dang tired to cook anything, but the kids will swear they are dying if they don’t eat. That’s the benefit of meal planning though, you just shift those things to the next week since you already have everything to make them.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Sunday: Tacos with lots of fresh veggies (carry over from last week)
- Monday: Shake and bake pork, noodle side dish, applesauce (carry over from last week)
- Tuesday: Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry with rice and fruit
- Wednesday: Meatball subs and caesar salad.
- Thursday: Pancakes and bacon
- Friday: Tuna noodle casserole with either cinnamon apples or applesauce
- Saturday: Venison Marsala, egg noodles, veggies
Total spent this week for groceries: TBD (I am shopping on Tuesday so I’ll update then)
I only meal plan for dinners because everyone usually wants something different for breakfast, and it’s just me and the little guy for lunch. Breakfast and lunch tend to be things we always have on hand.
Breakfasts: eggs, cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt
Lunch: leftovers, PB&J, grilled cheese, cheese/crackers/fruit, hot dogs (kids), chicken nuggets (kids), freezer meal beef burritos
Have a great week!!