Hands down, this is one of the easiest recipes I have in my arsenal. 3 ingredients, 5 minutes to prep, and it’s done by dinner.
I can’t even think of anything witty to add because I am so excited to share this one with you. Here we go!
- 4 cups stew meat
- 1 can, cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place the stew meat in the crockpot.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When done cooking, stir in the sour cream just before serving.
I always tend to serve this with some egg noodles, but I know it would be delicious over mashed potatoes or even rice. Don’t forget a piece of bread to mop up the gravy!!