Last week we needed an easy dinner that my daughter could make with me supervising from a chair (dang ankle!). Oven baked cube steaks are super easy, moist, delicious, and a family favorite! This is NOT one for those of you that need to watch your sodium intake.
– 2 pounds of cube steaks
-2 cans of condensed French onion soup
– garlic powder (optional)
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
– In a hot skillet, brown the cube steaks on each side, about 2 minutes
– Place cube steaks in a 9×13 baking dish
– Pour soup over top of the cube steaks
– Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour
This pairs up with mashed potatoes really well because the juices from the meat and soup are SO good over top of them.
She did such a great job!